Test date Instruction:
- All candidates must bring one original photo ID (Passport or NID or HSC Registration Card)
- All candidates must report at least 30 min before the admission test
- Cell phone, digital watch, calculator, tab, camera and hand bag will not be allowed at the exam hall
- All candidates should bring pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers etc
Admission Test Duration
- A two-and-an-half-hour Admission Test consisting of English grammar & vocabulary, Quantitative Aptitude (General Math), Reading comprehension and Composition.
In addition, there will be a 30-minutes drawing test for the Bachelor of Architecture candidates.
The Quantitative Aptitude part of the Admission Test requires the ability to solve SSC/O-levels math problems.
Following documents of the successful candidates will be needed at the time of Admission.
- (a) SSC/O-levels mark sheet and certificate
- (b) HSC/A-levels mark sheet and certificate (if available)
- (c) Passport size photograph of candidate and parents
- (d) Photo ID of candidate and parents NID
Admission Test Waive Policy
- Admission test will be waived for those who have got
i. a minimum score of 1500 (OLD) or 1000 (New) in SAT AND
ii. 500 (CBT 213/IBT 79) in TOEFL OR Minimum 5.5 in IELTS