Tuition is due for registration at the beginning of each semester and is based upon the student’s academic level and the number of credits for which the student registers.
Withdrawal and Refunds
Applications for withdrawal from the University or from a course after the registration period is over must be made in writing to the Department Chair or Program Director. Notification to an instructor is not adequate. In case of authorized withdrawals and changes in schedule/ registration (adds and drops) tuition will be adjusted as follows:
- Through the last business day prior to the first day of classes: 100% refund
- Through the first week of classes: 70% refund
- Through the second and third week of classes: 50% refund
- After three weeks of classes: No refund
No adjustment is authorized for Admission or other assessed fees. In case of death of a student, adjustments will be made any time during the semester as authorized.
Withdrawal as a result of serious illness or disabling accident will be subject to review by the University for possible variation from the policy described above. No adjustment will be made for a student who is facing academic difficulties, or who is suspended, dismissed or expelled for breach of the code of conduct.
In addition to the applicable fees, students are required to purchase textbooks, instruments, and other personal equipment and supplies when needed for courses in the chosen curriculum.
Bank List for Tuition Fees
RPSU has selected some banks to collect students’ fees. Students may deposit their fees to any of the following banks:
- Southeast Bank, Any Branch, Bangladesh
- United Commercial Bank (UCB), Bashundhara Branch, Bangladesh
- ONE Bank, Any Branch, Bangladesh
- Mutual Trust Bank (MTB), Any Branch, Bangladesh
- Dutch Bangla Bank, Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka
- Dhaka Bank, Banani Branch, Dhaka
- National Credit & Commerce Bank (NCC), Banani Branch, Dhaka
- Prime Bank, Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka
- The City Bank Ltd., Gulshan Branch, Dhaka
- Bank Asia, Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka